dimanche 4 novembre 2012





INSPIRATION LOOKS

Here are my november must buy to achieve these looks
As a student, i need to find looks which are easy and fast to wear/match when i go to the university. Some days, you want to feel confortable, and some days sexy or more stylish.


Tregging grenat

MustBUY

I don't find any black and white shirt like this in France.. 
I think i never saw them in store or french website.. 
i have been wanting one for age now .. WHYYYY can't i find one ?
Do you have an idea of where can i get one ?
This look is very simple yet pretty


Red (Red) Red Zip Back Dip Hem Oversize Jumper | 249601060 | New Look


MustBUY
I found this "red zip back dip hem oversize jumper". It is oversized so, you will feel confortable during winter if you have big shirt under !











MustBUY
I'm not sure if i will be able to pull out this mustard pant yet .. 
But will you ? For me even if i find it well matched here, i won't look as good as her. What to do .. But the blouse is very pretty !!
I find this okay to go to uni when you know you go out for lunch or dinner and really have time to get dressed !







What is your favorite outfit here ?








By the way, it is not even christmas but i have been watching while studying cheesy christmas movies for 3 days now.. 
And also american or korean romantic comedies.
 I don't know what is happening to me, maybe i have been single for too long.
 I have been so busy with my midterm studying or going crazy over things that i don't really know if i will be able to finish them in due time.
I just wish i can sleep all day long.
I think i'm looking forward to my next vacation which will be CHRISTMAS VACATION YAY ! 
..In about a month and half. I can do it, we can do it !










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire