mercredi 28 décembre 2011

Tiramisu, Right where you want me

○I wish you again a Merry Christmas
I hope you spend a great christmas eve with your familly, ate well, had fun .. Did Santa was nice to you this year ? I hope so ! 
Tortillas chips with hot mexican sauce, my snack yesterday.
I did not ate everything.. i rather have a sweettooth

○This year, i spent quit a lot of on christma gift.. I'm very happy that i made them happy too, it's just that I'm trying to save as much as i can, as i'm planning to go study as an exchange student in Korea. And also i have so many trips to do !
Anyway, i still didn't have the time to take everything in picture, so i will make another post with all the gifts.

So, New Year is coming, it's time to reflect on the changes we want or need to do. Time goes fast, really. Next year i'm going to be 20. Oh my god. I feel like, i'm still not prepared to change from a "1" to a "2" .Let's get a fresh start this coming year !
Mine : 
• Get my 1st and 2nd semester
• Save money
• Lose 5kg
• Spend more time at the libraby lol
• Driving Licence
What are your 2012 resolution ?


Today i was sooo craving something creamy. I decided to make some Tiramisu. It turned out so good. Gosh i'm in love with coffee tiramisu. I put some grated coconuts. Looking at it now makes me so hungry ! This is so easy to make, and so good to eat. If you never eat before you should try it now ! The only bad point about it is that you can't eat it right away, but need to put it on the refregirator.



Tomorrow, i'm going to meet up with one of my best friend. I'm already going back "home" in 4 days. I take my train on Monday. I really want to stay here more. In fact, I don't want to go back. Even if, when i'm there alone needing to cope on my own i LOVE it. But, being here with my family makes me feel so good.


 Have an amazing thursday people. Love


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire