vendredi 23 décembre 2011

I want you back ~

We are already in december, and since september i did not  write a lot as I wanted to do. Shame on me. I've been lazy, i don't really know what's going on with me. Also, i want to change the design of the blog, but yet i do not know how to "design" very well .. well i should say i don't know at all haha. I've been trying over again since yesterday to build something correct but when i put them on the blog .. they end up looking weird. Will try again tonight. 



So, i came back to spend christmas vacation with my family on last friday. And i'm pretty happy to see them again. I



So, what did i do during those 3 months of school in La Rochelle .. i had fun !  I ate pretty well and hm .. i studied a lot ! Anyway here pictures

Friday the 24th October
Back from shopping with girls. My friend took me in picture without me knowing. It came out pretty well. 

Friday the 24th October 2011


September




[EDIT]
I finnaly came out with a new mini design .. still quit simple but, still, i find it good !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire