lundi 15 août 2011

A New Start



It's been .. more than a year that i did not upload here. At first, i only wanted to improve my english skills, but now i kinda feel more at ease writting it. I'm on vacation right now, until september 6th ! And i start university again. I call it a new start for me, because ... I'm moving to another city ! Alone

My new university is located in La Rochelle, it will be like .. 6hours away from my (parent's) house-by car. It will be the first time for me to live alone. I'm so happy when i'm thinking about it, but at the same time i also feel sad because i won't be there. Although i will come back for vacation. I will stay there for 3years .. and 5 if i'm doing a master.

When i had to chose for a univ' last year, i was so afraid to leave my parents and go away~ so i decided to take "internatinal business and foreign languages" (english, spanish + arabic) near my house. I did regret my choice, because i wanted to chose korean instead of spanish.
I finished my year, succesfully by the way, but requested in La Rochelle for a : "international business and foreign languages (english, korean + chinese japanese or thai) I'm accepted

In 2 weeks i'm moving. The september 1st i will be heading to my new appartment. (a campus appartment) So i'm a bit busy asking myself  "what to take ?" the answere is really easy to guess .. EVERYTHING. I'm always afraid to forget important. At the end i will end up forget my own head.. I already bought some "necessary" things. But still need quite more. J-16 before going and nothing is ready yet. I didn't even started to pack few things.



My first Fraisier


By the way i baked 2 Fraisier in a month  There are a lot and a lot of strawberries in my garden, that we don't even know what to do know with them .. 2kg of strawberries per days. It's a little bit my fault .. i told my father to plant very much.





I want to start fresh new here; and keep this as a daily (or so) diary... need motivation .   I need to do it !




9 commentaires:

  1. TWO KILOS OF STRAWBERRIES?!! omg take me to your house. the cake looks amaaaazing ^^

    http://ellie-lalala.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. @Ellie
    Thank you~
    I would love to giveaway some :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Good luck for uni ! I'm envious of all those strawberries .. give me some :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great! You baked those cake??woow i really want to try it, love strawberry so muchh <3 <3

    btw may I invite you join my mini giveaway?It's not much but I hope you like it :D
    http://www.cominica.net/2011/08/my-mini-giveaway-check-it-out-and.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. @cominica
    Thank you!!

    Sure you can count me in ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. @Ayana
    Thank you Ayana ! *giving you some* :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. omooooo...Stawberry CAKES!!! my favorite! recipe please?~ hehehe ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Delicious looking cake! *noms*~! ^^b And also, congratulations on being accepted! I'm also majoring in East Asian languages (Japanese, Korean, and Chinese~) =D

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. @Lina Kim ♥

    I will translate & upload it tomorrow in "food" section
    Thank you~^^

    RépondreSupprimer