mardi 30 août 2011

Give up up tonight, Give up up tonight~

Okay, so D-2 before moving. I feel excited. It's not a big deal or something, but i'm moving, yea moving without family. I don't know how it's going to be, i never did it before so i'm stressing out ! &  People are really getting on my nerves  these days, like .. family "oh yes, it's going to be awesome without you" .. okay. I know it's just for fun and they don't think a word, but i hear this EVERYDAYS. Every times we having a little clash they will say this to me. "i can't wait for you to go" .. Ow that's so sweet of you thank you 
Anyway, i still don't have the feeling "oh i'm moving", still don't realize~weird

I wanted to take picture of what i received (clothes and make up) but i already put them into lugguage  Will do it once i open everything there~  Maybe they are still  in the online webstore. Ew they aren't.

I just receive my insurance flat paper and realised that they wrote the wrong adress..  I'm not a fond of administration paper .. and to say the truth, problems happen everytimes, i'm so unlucky when it comes to it  Also, this paper is asked when i will take place. Can't even take a rendez-vous with my adviser .. since it's vacation. I think i could fall on my back and break my nose (french proverb)




This song is pretty cute, i like its retro side ! I can listen to it again & again. So catchy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire